CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Halle's Kindergarten Final Program - 05/27/10

The Kindergarten had a little program for the parents instead of a graduation.  I actually liked it better than a graduation. The kids sang the songs they have been learning all year long.  I was one of the volunteers this year for Halle's class so it was fun to see many of the familiar faces.  Halle knew all the words and actions to the songs.  I am so proud of Halle and all she has learned this year!

Song about opposites.  I love the funny faces the kids make.

Let's go Fly a Kite.  Halle would sing this all the time around the house.  And I love Mary Poppins!

Halle and Mrs. Wallis

Halle after the program
Much Love! - Suzie and Family

1 comment:

Hernandez Family said...

Those are the same songs Aleecia sang for her kindergarten program. They must do the same songs every year. By the time Mia is in Kindergarten they will still be singing the same songs.